October just run right past me.. I can’t believe it is almost November and next week my Midterms will start! At the same time I am happy because very soon it will be Christmas and then New Year!! My favorite Holiday.. 🙂 Anyway, It is time for my October Favorites!
I will start from Left to the Right:
- Golden Rose Paris nail polish number 08. Must have beige base nail polish color. I love Golden Rose nail polishes because they are stay long and have really big color choice.
- Golden Rose Color Expert nail polish number 66. Do you believe in love in first sight? When I enter to the shop I saw this pastel purple color first and fall in love! really beautiful color. And nail polish brush is another thing that I love. it is really easy to apply because it has big brush.
- Golden Rose Nail art polish number 106. I love to make nail art and this nail polish is for to draw thin lines. I got mine black but it has different colors too.
- Maybeline Affinitone Concealer. For now this concealer is the best that I used. It covers very well and has natural finish.
- Bell BB cream 010 Nude. This drugstore BB cream really impressed me. It has medium-high coverage and matte finish. Moisturizes and Smoothes the skin very well. Then it contains SPF 15. Yes it is not high but anyway who cares because firstly it is Autumn second it is drugstore product.
- L’OCCITANE en Provence Pivoine Floara Hand Cream. I bought this product firstly because of the scent. GOSH..it has amazing floral scent. Also, it sinks easily into the skin. And helps to soften the skin and nourish it.
- Nivea Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm. Really good moisturization for lips. My lips are dry but when I apply this lip balm they become so soft. Also, It is long lasting and has shimmering pigments that gives to lips glossy strawberry color 🙂
- Le Petit Marseiliais Conditioner. This is Also a drugstore product that I love. It’s light, but conditions nicely and adds tons of shine.
- Golden Rose Bronzing Terra Powder SPF 15 number 105. I was looking for peachy color blush when I got this product. I didn’t find that color so I end up buying this bronzer. I really love the color and pigmentation. it has slight shine inside. Generally looks good on me 🙂
So those are my October faves, what are yours?! Comment and tell me, I’d love to know!!!